miércoles, 21 de marzo de 2012

Musica para todos los gustos

UN POCO DE MUSICA EN NUESTRA VIDA NOS ALEGRA EL DIA, QUIZA, PORQUE NO, NOS CURA UN POCO EL ALMA


We didn´t start the fire

We didn't start the fire
It was always burning
Since the world's been turning
We didn't start the fire
No we didn't light it
But we tried to fight it

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Y porque no? una de mis favoritas, un clasico de la musica

Imagine

You, you may say
I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Esta solo me gusta... no mas comentarios

I will always love u

I hope  life treats you kind
And I hope  you have all you've dreamed of
And I wish you joy  and happiness
But above all this  I wish you love

---------------------------------------------------------
Oh si! yo puedo volar

I can fly

sin comentarios

----------------------------------------------------
Algo mas pasional

Elias Viljane

Sweet child o' mine

She's got a smile it seems to me
Reminds me of childhood memories
Where everything
Was as fresh as the bright blue sky
Now and then when I see her face
She takes me away to that special place
And if I'd stare too long
I'd probably break down and cry
----------------------------------------
¡SUBE LA MUSICA QUE TE GUSTE!

3 comentarios:

  1. Haz 1+...
    Hazte seguidor!...
    Deja tus comentarios!...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DuqyJ-o8acUo%26feature%3Dplayer_embedded&feature=player_embedded&v=uqyJ-o8acUo&gl=MX

    Este es otro link... De disney muy elegr

    ResponderEliminar
  3. que opinas de la melodia corazon de niño?

    ResponderEliminar

Tu comentario, opinion e incluso crítica son muy importantes...
¡¡¡Juntos haremos la diferencia!!!
... por cierto... ¡No olvides responder la encuesta!